Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Molly talks of Roses

(Deuteronomy 27:16)
Cursed is the man who dishonors his father or his mother.

I have been Molly and much writing about (not hear, of course)
about not assholes and not tacos but
about bouts of being orphaned or not phoned
or about being the scorned phone that scolds
untold of perfect days and life above the border.

Just let me right.

Don't die me off,
to have a baby in your singular, pretty-how town
Miss me. Miss why oh you.

Miss Frieda Kahlo make me give your mirror back
and I will be resolutions for the new year.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frieda

I loved that girl

what a painter

and she could shtup with the best of em

Oy Gvelt,

Barbara

12:49 PM  
Blogger Lord Charlie said...

You're thinking of D. H. Lawrence's lady friend, the German Friedl who was a little older than he was, a cock worshiper perhaps but with more than a bit of the domina in her, nyet?

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home