Friday, January 18, 2008

Molly Knows the Roses Go round

What Molly knows is not for your nose to smell like odor of violet or attar of rose if rose and such beautiful beautiful long legged hose she wears and the thorns that prick your prick do we not bleed?

O you men are all alike it's when they want something out of you like the muffin or a drive into the rough, a dive into the muff, they just want to struts their stuff and they expect the pearl to land on your tongue it's then they flatters you they say O Molly we love your pussy divine so sweet like the rose whether trimmed or grown wild O Molly O let me luxuriate in the folds of your flesh your bush the tips of the your tits your mound I will climb like the back side of the moon O let me nibble on your nipples.

Sure. I know. I can be patient. Your sperm well well but spare me your scorn your spurn your spur I need none. Just let me right.

Barbara, you're thinking of D. H. Lawrence's lady friend, the German Friedl who was a little older than he was, a cock worshiper perhaps but with more than a bit of the domina in her, nyet?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could be....Frieda of "Not I But The Wind" fame

What did DH see in that hag? At a time when there were so many Blooms to bury it in. Eine grosse Deutch shtupheimer.

Babs

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I agree but I do love love and never want to fall out of it.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Molly Arden said...

Sally go round the roses.

2:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and know the roses
they can hurt you

Grace

and the saddest thing in the whole wide world
is to see your baby with another girl

6:18 AM  
Blogger Molly Arden said...

is never having a baby at all.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say gondola, you say orchid boat.

Welcome back, Miss Molly.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home