Wednesday, October 18, 2006

When They Ask Me

When they ask me why, when they ask me if, as if it were I who was going to die and not them tonight or any night, if they press close and come to a rest against my chest and ask me for a comment, I'll say what I always say when "no comment" won't suffice. A charm a single charm is a boon and not a farm in a foreign land that's coming soon when a girl with tits confronts the morning (swoon) and where is the melody worthy of the moon? To quote Gertrude Stein, "if inside is let in and there places change then certainly something is upright. It is earnest." Get it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the red is not rose then to have the holes stopped up makes it necessary to use paper. Maybe cotton rag.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home