Sunday, September 17, 2006

Here's a hint:

The password is blow me.

Molly's strapping on
a hard on
tight hard and sword like
ready to fight like the boys
minus the balls but I got more than balls, babies,
I got brains and panties in a twist.
I'm finding you, sending my terrier
down your rat hole,
I'm letting him drag you out into the light and then
I'm taping the WORST poem to a brick and I'm
shoving it up your ass sideways.

Like small little girls who are mean to dogs or
sisters who forget birthdays, fuck faced cowards must be punished, too.

Momma loves you baby. Sleep tight, sweet.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Molly, you are one foxy lady: panties in a twist but ready to fight like the queen of swords. I get it!

Give "em" the wisdom to ignore the folly of the spiteful. But give "me" the wisdom to disregard the venom of fuck faced cowards.

The difference between "em" and "me" is either the difference between a typo and the same word properly typed, or it's the difference between bread and cake. Did you know it took five years for Marie Anoinette and Louis IX to consummate their marriage but they were still only 21 or so at the time?

12:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not Louis IX but Louis XVI. What accounted for that typo?

Honestly, I don't know.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Molly Arden said...

Just numbers, Vic Yeager.
Your fingers were eager.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home